The Pool Scouts Franchise Opportunity in Florida
We know Florida as the sunshine state, or should we call it the pool state? As the third most populous state in the country, there are endless pools that need care and maintenance, making Florida the perfect place for the Pool Scouts opportunity!
Broward County, a key market in Florida for the pool cleaning industry, is home to some of the state’s largest cities. In fact, Broward County is home of the #1 pool city in the nation: Coral Springs. In Coral Springs, 66% of the homes have pools. This is exactly why the Pool Scouts franchise is positioned for great success in Florida!
Fort Lauderdale is a popular snowbird destination with 3,000 hours of sunshine per year, and an average year-round temperature of 75 degrees. With over 182,000 people residing in this city, there is a huge need for pool cleaning service!
Weston, the most western city in Broward County, boasts over 65,000 people. This town was ranked as one of CNN Money Magazine’s top 20 “Biggest Earners.” Weston is another great town in need of reliable pool care. With so many highly populated cities in one state, many containing residencies with pools, the opportunity is clear.
Why Pool Scouts
The Pool Scouts franchise opportunity is a game-changer in the pool services world – a refreshing take on pool cleaning and maintenance that the industry needs. From our professionally trained technicians (Scouts) to best-in-class technology, Pool Scouts is the solution customers have been looking for. They need us, and you.
- Our brand is easily recognizable so even our bright blue vans will stand out against the Florida sunshine. We are reliable, but most importantly, fun! Pool cleaning can be a dirty task, but at Pool Scouts, we enjoy every step of the way.
- And, you guessed it, Florida is known to be warm all year-round! The state is notorious for high temperatures even during the winter months. Customers want access to their pools and Floridians are the perfect around-the-calendar customers.
- Don’t know anything about the pool industry? That’s okay. The Pool Scouts family supports you every step of the way.
- If our low investment isn’t enough to entice you, consider the operations, training, and marketing support you’ll receive from us while enjoying the freedom of business ownership at the same time.
- The prospect of being your own boss and owning your own business is inspiring – and intimidating, but at Pool Scouts, you’re never alone. There’s never been a better time to pursue franchising than now.