Take Your Business to the Next Level
If you have an existing pool service company, consider converting your business to Pool Scouts and take your future to the next level! As a swimming pool professional, you know the potential of the pool service industry and understand the value of a recurring revenue business model. You also know the inherent challenges of growing a business.
>>Watch this brief WEBINAR to hear one pool service business owner’s story.<<
Pool Scouts is a growing brand with 47 locations spanning the country and we are ready to help you expand your business! Franchising with Pool Scouts is an excellent way for you to take advantage of the opportunity to leverage your existing business and scale quickly and efficiently with a much clearer exit strategy in the future.
“…the primary reason for transitioning to Pool Scouts was that I wasn’t growing anymore. I knew the operations side but was looking for help with the marketing and sales side to grow more consistently.” – Mike Blake, Pool Scouts of North Plano-Frisco (previously owned Sapphire Pools)
Check out the video below for more from Mike!
Reasons to Consider a Pool Scouts Franchise
- Leverage the benefits of a well-positioned, national brand – from purchasing power to high-quality marketing collateral and brand awareness.
- Best-in-class systems to help you operate your business efficiently and focus on providing great service.
- Unmatched marketing support to include targeted, proven customer acquisition methods, from direct to digital marketing tactics.
- A symbiotic relationship with your existing pool construction, service or repair business and an attractive franchise offering based on your existing customer base.
- Specialized, ongoing training and development opportunities across business and technical topics to help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Join forces with an esteemed multi-brand franchisor with over 75 years of combined franchising experience on the team. You are in business for yourself but not by yourself!
Meet Mike Blake, Owner of Pool Scouts of North Plano-Frisco
Mike Blake converted his business, Sapphire Pools, and opened his Pool Scouts location in the North Plano-Frisco area in 2018. Check out the video below along with this quick Q&A to get a better sense of Mike’s experience with his Pool Scouts business thus far.
A: As a prior pool company owner, the primary reason for transitioning to Pool Scouts was that I wasn’t growing anymore. I knew the operations side but was looking for help with the marketing and sales side to grow more consistently.
Q: How has the experience been so far?
A: We all want to grow faster and with the cohesive marketing programs the results have been consistent.
Q: How did your existing customers transition?
A: I had no issues with any of them. They were receiving a higher level of service than before with email and texting so for them, it was an enhancement of the service.
Want to learn more? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to the right, and we’ll connect you with a franchise development representative.