The Pool Scouts Difference
The time is right for franchising in the pool services industry, where the market need for customers looking to spend more time enjoying their pools – and less time maintaining them on their own – is clear. With the housing market continuing to improve, many homeowners are able to put their pool service back into the hands of professional, cost-effective and knowledgeable technicians, like the trustworthy Pool Scouts.
- Industry Analysis: The pool services industry is a high growth market, responding to an ongoing need by delivering a service homeowners and businesses value and desire. With more than 10 million residential pools in the USA the growth potential is stellar. In fact, according to industry reports, home sales and residential construction are expected to experience double-digit growth by the end of 2015 and into 2016, boding well for the providers of residential services to these markets.
- Support from Base Camp: Servicing a homeowner’s swimming pool can be complex, but we have it handled. Our training programs are designed to get you up to speed quickly and keep you learning on an ongoing basis. Experts from all disciplines – operations, marketing, finance, customer service – work with you to build your franchise and make it a success.
- Cost of Entry: You can start providing service and maintenance to pool owners without sinking big money into your business. Pool Scouts franchise fees are low by design, allowing you to dive in and be productive quickly. Because there’s no need for a physical retail location, it’s easy to manage your Scout troop from any cost-effective den you choose. That makes it a work-from-home opportunity worthy of a merit badge!
- Recurring Revenue Business: Regular service is key to keeping a pool sparkling and swim-ready, making your long-range profit potential high. Pool Scouts emphasizes weekly service plans, allowing you to develop long-term relationships with customers that result in recurring revenue.
- Doing Good, The Pool Scouts Way: Pool Scouts do more than service pools and create healthy conditions for swimming. You will be helping families and communities come together, one cannonball at a time. Helping your customers enjoy more time with friends and family is at the heart of the Pool Scouts mission.