After all of your thorough research and various conversations, the final step of the journey toward purchasing a Pool Scouts franchise is to attend a Meet the Team Day with the corporate team. Potential franchise candidates travel to the Buzz Franchise Brands headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA to spend a day getting to know the corporate team and how they’ll be working with them. Meet the Team days are packed with excitement and energy and are designed to help you finalize your decision to move forward.
There are two primary goals throughout the course of the Meet the Team Day. The Pool Scouts corporate team wants to ensure that the candidate has all their remaining questions answered. This is also an opportunity for both the candidate and the corporate team to make a final assessment of one another. Is this a mutually beneficial relationship that will be successful?
As a candidate preparing for your Meet the Team Day, be sure to write down any remaining questions you may have. Ideally, you should break them into various functional areas such as marketing, operations, finance, etc. so you can be sure to address them to the correct department throughout the day.
Once you arrive at the Buzz Franchise Brands headquarters, your franchise representative will greet you, introduce you to the team, and take you through a tour of the office, giving you the chance to learn how each department supports the franchisees.
Throughout the day you’ll meet with key stakeholders and department heads in the company, who will spend time meeting with you to see if you’re a good fit for the brand.
1. You will meet with Kevin Wilson, the CEO of Buzz Franchise Brands. He will take some time interviewing you, but this is also your chance to interview us as well. This is your time to see if we’re the right fit for you!
2. Next, you will meet with Michael Wagner, President of Pool Scouts, and spend some one-on-one time discussing your experience, goals, and the vision for Pool Scouts.
3. After meeting with Michael, you will meet with the Franchise Business Coaches that make up our Operations Support Team to gain insights into the support franchisees receive.
4. Finally, it’s lunchtime! You will get the opportunity to break bread with various Pool Scouts and Buzz Franchise Brands team members. You will get a sense of the culture we have at BFB and learn more about the people who are directly supporting our franchisees.
5. After lunch, you will sit with Lynela Rudell, Bridget Rawls, and Chip Hall learning about the marketing side of being a Pool Scouts franchise owner. This is your opportunity to ask all your marketing questions to the experts who help support you.
After meeting with the various teams throughout the day, you’ll end your day regrouping with your franchise representative and Michael to answer any final questions you may have and exchange some feedback about the day and the opportunity.
At the end of the day, the Pool Scouts team will have a feeling of whether or not the candidate is a good fit for the business as a franchisee. Assuming both the franchisor and franchisee candidate have the same interest level, a member of the franchise development team will schedule a call for 24 – 48 hours later with the goal of receiving an actual decision from the candidate. As long as you’re ready to move forward, documents are then sent out for signing (usually the same day!).
The significance of a Pool Scouts Meet the Team Day for both the franchisee and the franchisor is quite evident, as it provides both parties with the final opportunity to evaluate, explore, and feel comfortable with one another. Meet the Team Day is, more or less, a comprehensive overview of the support franchisees should expect to receive.
At Pool Scouts, we treat each decision day as a unique opportunity to get to know someone genuinely interested in our business and offer them a great experience that leaves them feeling as though their questions were addressed. We want candidates to get excited about the brand!
If you’d like to talk more about what you need to do in order to come to a Meet the Team Day, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.